Monday, June 13, 2011

Private promoted to Captain

Polish guy walks into a bar. Ouch that hurt!

"Where's my people- where's my vodka?" @PapaMusta



Convo based from Jett Lee and Artist Archuletta- #LuLu

#Frido- I designed iPad #7. It's a hover pad.

#Lulu - Isn't that from #B2F? Does it star Megan fox and the other transformers? Do you have to line it? #Hook it up to a #rail?

#Frido- It does! Zaps aliens with lazers. Comes home to Steve... #LOL they're married. There's ap for the chocolate factory. It's a virtual real life expiernce fudge packing skateboard the government named Doc.OhShit



"Marty he's in a 46 ford, we're in a delorian"

#wtf #420 I want what this guy is on! http://ow.ly/1tK1Tm play #FindFrido



#4sq McDonalds

@BenniFrido


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Stevens Creek Blvd,San Jose,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment