Saturday, June 11, 2011

In 2051... the world changed!

I sell concepts. I'll shoot a YouTube video, load it on my webpage, and if it's popular... I'll sell the idea again, but with a staff and professional equipment. When I sell I say I have cameras, mikes, production equipment, and when I show up... I show only my iPhone.

Sofie thinks my sells technique is lying. She threw a fit infront of my 1st client and walked out. Luckily I got the contact to sell later.

Help me learn to communicate with her, please. I love her so much, but shell tell people I have crazy ideas. How can I find work if she doesn't understand how to not kill my sell?

God says we spread more love by forgiving. I forgive her for taking business from me. I hope she forgives me for "lying"






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Cameo Dr,San Jose,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment